Floyd Ward Studio Policies
* New students will be evaluated during the first week to insure proper placement. Changes are made only upon recommendation of the instructor. Classes registering less than 8 students may be cancelled, combined with another class, or otherwise subject to change.
* Performing is a vital part of dance education. All students have the opportunity to perform in our annual Christmas Extravaganza and our Annual Spring Revue, both held at the Berglund Center auditorium. Due to the large volume of students who participate in more than one class or have siblings who also partiipate, we cannot guarantee that your children will be in the same show or on the same dress rehearsal day.
* We offer an 8 week summer session and a 36 week school year program. Outside performances are counted as a make-up class. Students who miss classes may make-up their class during another class of the same style. Missed classes cannot be credited or extended into subsequent terms without written notice, serious injury, or illness.
* In case of bad weather, please check channel 7 or channel 10 online, floydwarddance.com or our facebook page for updates. We will not use Roanoke County schools as a means to determine whether we close or not. We will not make up the first two missed classes; subsequent classes will be made up. Outside performances, such as our christmas extravaganza and rehearsal at the Roanoke Civic Center may be considered as a make-up class.
* Tuition is Due by the 15th of each month (A Late Fee of $25 added on the 16th)
* $50 fee for all returned checks
* We do not refund costume deposits or performance fees.
Dress Code Policies